The cut-off time to finish the 30k is 5 hrs 30 mins. There is not cut-off at 15k for the 30k runners.
- One Half Marathon completed within 3 hr 00 min after 1-Aug-2019.
- An official event timing records MUST be submitted
- The timing records can be submitted/updated after the registration is done but before 1-Mar-2020
- Alternatively, you can submit your full marathon or an ultramarahton race, or any ultramarathon, as a qualification and must be completed after 1-Aug-2019. You must have officially completed the distance within the cut-off time specified by the race organizer
- Your qualification half marathon will not be accepted if the time is not within 3 hr 00 min. Alternatively, you can submit a full marathon finished within the cut off time specified by the marathon organizers (from your qualification race).
All your qualification races must have been run after 1-Aug-2019. If you decide to run your qualification race after registering for the OOTYULTRA, you are allowed to submit the qualification race records on or before 1-Mar-2020. We strongly recommend you to send us the qualification race information as soon as possible and avoid automatic downgrading of your category to 15k.
IMPORTANT –> Your registration will not be confirmed if your timing qualifications do not meet the standards. No refund will be provided if you do not qualify. All the participants must be fit, healthy and must be running regularly.