Decision regarding OOTYULTRA 2020

The OOTULTRA core team discussed the schedule of events for the upcoming GavaTea OOTYULTRA 2020, scheduled on the 27-Sep-2020, Sunday. We also deliberated on when we should make the final call regarding whether it’s sensible to conduct the 3rd edition.
The final decision date & COVID-19 restrictions
We hope that we can arrive at a final decision by the mid of July since we’ll have a better picture of the government’s position regarding COVID-19 and whether mass sports events are safe to be conducted.
We will consider canceling this year’s race if we haven’t been given sufficient directions by the government. A final decision will be made and communicated on or before the 15th of July, 2020. Details on the cancellation mechanism will be sent soon after.
Thank you for your patience; we truly appreciate it.
Stay safe,
Coach Kay
Founder & Race Director, OOTYULTRA